Itrend's governance body that seeks to provide representation to civil society organizations with experience in the development of initiatives related to disaster risk management. Through this body, it seeks to identify and channel the needs of civil society, communities and territories in this area, as well as to detect initiatives, opportunities for synergy and mutual collaboration to enhance the work of the institute. Its main functions are:
CIVIL SOCIETY COUNCIL
- Prioritization of issues and needs identified in territories by local actors for the generation of new collaborative initiatives that contribute to disaster resilience.
- Promote and establish mutual cooperation networks for the exchange of knowledge between civil society organizations and the R&D+i+e system for disaster resilience, with emphasis on the projects developed by the Institute.
- Formulate proposals to support the fulfillment of the agenda defined in the Creden Strategy, in particular to contribute to the advancement of its five enabling conditions: institutional framework for R&D&I in resilience, integration of data and information, development of advanced human capital, development of experimental infrastructure, and scientific outreach and dissemination.
PRESIDENCY: Community of Solidarity Organizations - Movidos x Chile
VICE-PRESIDENCY: Fundación Inteligencia para la Gestión del Riesgo de Desastres (Intelligence Foundation for Disaster Risk Management).
SECRETARIAT: Upper River Foundation
COUNCIL OF PUBLIC BODIES
It seeks to safeguard the public mandate and represent diverse visions of sectoral spaces for the development of initiatives with national impact. This is an instance that facilitates the confluence, integration and prioritization of R&D+i+e needs in disaster resilience, together with bringing technical evidence closer to decision making. Its mission is to participate in:
- Prioritization of articulation initiatives and lines of action that have an impact on public policies with a long-term vision, based on the recommendations resulting from the iGOPP 2020 implementation process. with the IDB and the Institute's strategic guidelines.
- Support to the Institute in the monitoring of active work instances at the national level in this area.facilitating the articulation role aimed at integrating and promoting cross-cutting initiatives in the disaster resilience ecosystem.
- Advice and feedback to the Institute for the formulation of proposals aimed at the fulfillment of the agenda defined in the Creden Strategy, particularly to contribute to the advancement of its five enabling conditions oriented to the fulfillment of the agenda defined in the Creden Strategy, in particular to contribute to the advancement of its five enabling conditions: a) institutional framework for R&D&I in resilience, b) integration of data and information, c) development of advanced human capital, d) development of experimental infrastructure, and e) scientific outreach and dissemination.
PRESIDENCIA: Ministerio de Obras Públicas
VICEPRESIDENCIA: Ministerio de Vivienda y Urbanismo
SECRETARÍA: Corporación de Fomento de la Producción
IS MADE UP OF: